Cement mortar grouting pump
The cement mortar grouting equipment is mainly used in construction engineering, and is used for vertical and horizontal conveying of mortar. It should be widely used in grouting grouting operations and other media transportation in various foundation construction projects.
|Number of plunger cylinders||Double cylinder|
|Grouting hose inner diameter||Φ38/51mm|
|Inlet hose inner diameter||Φ51mm|
Grouting pumps are widely used in:
1. Cement grout pump is used to transport mortar vertically and horizontally.
2. Used in the metallurgical steel sector to repair blast furnaces and other equipment.
3. Used for grouting in national defense engineering, civil air defense engineering, mine and tunnel construction.
4. In the chemical industry, it is used to transport slurry raw materials (paste, coating), magnetic materials and other media.
5. Used to reinforce the dam in farmland and water conservancy projects. Sand wells are used to reinforce well walls and so on.
6. In the railway construction, it is used for grouting reinforcement of bridges and culverts.
7. Used in coal-fired power plants to transport fly ash mortar.
8. Prestressed component engineering is used for mortar injection expansion.
9. In the maintenance of highway pavement, the cement grouting pump is used for de-airing and grouting at the bottom of cement concrete pavement.